Tomato Quiche! A light lunch Per portion: only 211 calories!
45 minutes - 4 people
4 LARGE TOMATOES
200 ML LOW FAT CREAM
150 G CHOPPED HAM
50 G LOW FAT GRATED CHEESE
SALT AND PEPPER
LOW FAT SALAD DRESSING
1. Cut the top off the tomatoes and remove the flesh inside.
2. In a bowl, mix the eggs, low fat cream, chopped basil, salt and pepper with a whisk.
3. Divide the ham and egg mixture between the tomatoes, then place them on a baking tray and sprinkle with the low fat grated emmental.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 160 °C.
5. Add to the leftover chopped tomato flesh the lettuce, and season with mixed herbs and low fat salad dressing. Enjoy the stuffed tomatoes with the salad.