Boozy Gummy Pops
Boozy Gummy Pops! When dessert hour and cocktail hour overlap! 🤪
60 minutes - 6 people
Made by you!
5 packages of gummy bears
1 liter vodka
1 liter Sprite
3 limes or lemons
1. In a large container, add all the gummy bears and pour the vodka over them.
2. Let the gummy bears soak up the vodka for 3 hours at room temperature.
3. Cut a lime into slices and place slices on a kebab skewer to make the lids, then put the skewers in champagne glasses.
4. Fill the glasses with the vodka infused gummy bears, then add Sprite® and lime juice to each one.
5. Leave the cocktails to freeze for 6 hours in the freezer. Enjoy.