Fall called, and it's cocktail hour all month! 🎃
60 minutes - 12 people
Made by you!
2 large pumpkins
Milk chocolate, melted
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 cups vanilla vodka
2 cups cooked pumpkin
4 cups cider
8 cups ginger ale
Pumpkin pie spice
1. Clean out the 2 large pumpkins and the mini-pumpkins. Cut off the tops and put them aside. Carve a small hole in one of the large pumpkins and insert the spigot. Cut off the bottom of the other large pumpkin, and use the melted milk chocolate to adhere the bottom edge to the top of the pumpkin with the spigot. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Mix the vodka, cooked pumpkin, cider, and ginger ale. Pour the mixed drink into the pumpkin keg and add ice. Replace the top of the pumpkin to close the keg.
3. Mix the sugar with 1/4 cup of boiling water. Stirring, cook on medium-high heat until golden (about 5 minutes). Dip the mini pumpkins in the caramel, place upside down on a plate, and lift, raising the hardened caramel.
4. Fill the mini-pumpkins with the cocktail, top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
5. Find the second recipe by searching "onion-bomb"