Healthy, tasty and fun Per portion: only 224 calories
30 minutes - 4 people
5 chicken breasts
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
1 garlic clove
1 tsp chili powder
2 tbsp paprika
Salt and pepper
1. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and coat with a mixture of lemon slices, a drizzle of oil, the chopped garlic, paprika and chili powder.
2. Char the skin of the peppers over an open flame, then put them in a Ziploc bag. Wait 2 minutes before removing them from the Ziploc. With a knife, scrape the skin off the peppers and cut them into slices.
3. Cut open the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place a slice of each colored pepper horizontally inside, close the chicken breasts by folding the sides. Secure with 3 toothpicks.
4. Cook the chicken in olive oil for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Decorate with chives and enjoy with a side salad.