6-in-1 Vegetable Quiche
Light, healthy and dairy free! Per portion: only 132 calories
30 minutes - 6 personnes
Made by you!
1/3 cup green beans
1/3 cup of peas
3/4 cup of broccoli
3/4 cup of cauliflower
1 red onion
2 cups of coconut milk
1. Cut 3 pieces of cardboard 3cm wide, cover with foil and make a cut in the centre of each one so they can be slotted together in a star shape.
2. Cut the vegetables into small pieces and arrange each one in a different compartment.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk and curry powder, then pour the mix into each compartment.
4. In a bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk and curry powder, then pour the mix into each compartment.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350°F and enjoy.