Halloween Party Ideas
These recipes are creeping it real. 💀💉🖤
10 minutes - 6 people
Made by you!
White chocolate, melted
Milk chocolate, melted
Peanut butter cookie dough
Dark chocolate, melted
1. CEREAL MUMMIES: Stick cereal on a toothpick, dip in melted chocolate, set on parchment and let harden. Once hardened, drizzle with addition white chocolate to make it look like a mummy then add melted milk chocolate for eyes.
2. CRACKER BAND AIDS: Break graham crackers into small rectangles, place cream cheese in a square center, then add a little dollop of jam to look like blood.
3. CHOCOLATE CREATURES: Dip large pretzels 3/4 of the way into melted chocolate (white, and colored candy melts), then decorate with sprinkles, candy eyes and additional chocolate to make spooky little creatures.
4. SPIDER COOKIES: Place ready-to-bake peanut butter cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet, dip the tines of a fork into chocolate, on two edges of the cookie, place the fork down to create spider legs, then bake. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven place a chocolate truffle in the center and add candy eyes to make little spiders.
5. BITE-SIZED MONSTERS: In a blender, blend Oreos with a little cream cheese until a thick paste forms, using your hands form the Oreo paste into balls, then spear each one with a fork, freeze. Once frozen, dip the balls into chocolate with the help of the forks and add candy eyes.
6. RICE KRISPIE BRAINS: Make classic Rice Krispies, but use pink or strawberry marshmallows, then place the rice krispie mix into small bowls to form a circle, using a knife, create the center spine of the brain, then add eyes for a little personality.