6 Halloween Snacks
Invite the ghouls, it's time for a party! 👹
30 minutes - 4 personnes
Made by you!
Cheddar cheese block
Cheddar cheese cubes
Cheddar cheese slices
Vegetable oil, for frying
Swiss cheese slices
Plastic Halloween mask
1. Cover a plastic mask with plastic wrap and then cover with guacamole. Use the avocado peels to make scars, eyes, and hair. Finish the eyes with a green olive slice and ketchup. Form a nose and mouth with more guacamole. Surround with tortilla chips
2. Cut out crosses from the cheddar cheese, grave stones from the Gouda, and coffins from the Brie. Arrange them on a platter to look like a cemetery.
3. Form triangles with the carrot sticks, then fill with black olives. Make a triangle nose and mouth out of black olives. Place cherry tomatoes between the eyes, nose and mouth. Place cheddar cheese cubes, golden raisins, crab sticks, cheese balls, crackers, and carrot slices. Add cucumber sticks to the top of the face to create a stem.
4. Cut out a jack-o-lantern face from the cheese slices. Place on your burger for the last five minutes of cooking.
5. Cut jalapeños in 2 and scoop out the seeds. Mix cream cheese with the bacon bits and stuff the jalapeños. Cut the pepper stems in half and insert them into the back of the pepper make ears. Insert 4 macaroni noodles in the filling to make legs. Insert skewers. Coat the poppers in flour, then eggs, and finally breadcrumbs. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Poke holes into the greek olives using the paper clip. Insert rosemary leaves into the holes and a caper in the end to make a head. Place on a plate with Swiss cheese slices with the mice.
6. Form a large disc of hummus on a plate. Draw a cherry tomato nose in the middle. Draw 2 eyes with cucumber slices, half cherry tomatoes in the middle and half carrot slices all around. Form a mouth with a slice of cucumber skin and almonds around each side. Draw the cheeks with lemon and carrot halves on top. Place bell pepper slices to make the hair. Draw scars with half slices of black olives lined up. Surround the whole with vitelotte chips. Cut off the tops of 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper and empty them. Cut out pumpkin faces and place carrot and cucumber sticks inside.
7. Form a large circle of hummus on a plate. Form a cherry tomato nose in the middle. Make 2 eyes with cucumber slices with cherry tomatoes in the middle and half carrot slices all around. Form a mouth with a slice of cucumber skin and almonds around each side. Make the cheeks with lime slices with carrot slices on top. Use bell pepper slices to make the hair. Draw scars with slices of black olives lined up. Surround the whole thing with purple chips. Cut off the tops of 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper and empty them. Cut out pumpkin faces and place carrot and cucumber sticks inside.