Crunchy, cheesy, smokey heaven!
45 minutes - 8 people
Made by you!
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
4 chicken breasts
9 flour tortilla wraps
1 packet of tortilla chips
150g grated cheese
1 tbsp paprika
1. On a tray, add the sliced peppers, chopped onion and chopped chicken. Then pour a drizzle of olive oil over and add the paprika then mix. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
2. On a baking tray, overlap the flour tortillas and sprinkle with grated cheese. Add the chicken and pepper mix, the tortilla chips and sprinkle with more grated cheese.
3. Place 2 more tortillas on top and fold the edges over inwards. Add another baking tray on top to keep the tortillas folded tightly together. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
4. In a bowl, make a salsa by mixing the avocados with chopped onion, lime juice, chopped tomatoes, coriander and a few drops of Tabasco.
5. Cut slices of fajitas and serve with the guacamole to dip in to.