All we have to say is... YES!
40 minutes - 6 people
Made by you!
2 cups melted milk chocolate
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1 small oven safe bowl
1. Cut the Snickers lengthwise and place bottom part in a bowl to melt in the microwave. Pour in 1 cup of melted milk chocolate and mix well. Cut the rest of the Snickers into pieces and mix with the vanilla ice cream. Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer.
2. Divide the brioche dough into two balls. On a floured work surface, roll out each ball of dough into a thin rectangle with a rolling pin. Spread the melted chocolate and Snickers mixture on top, then spiral it into itself and leave to rise for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the rolls of brioche dough in half lengthwise. Place a bowl in the center of a lined baking sheet lined and weave the rolls all around. Allow the dough to rise and then bake for 30 minutes at 350 °F.
4. Unmold the Vanilla-Snickers Ice Cream Dome onto a cooling rack, cover with the remaining melted chocolate, remove the rack and dip the underside of the dome in the chocolate. Freeze.
5. Use the corkscrew to make holes in the bottom of a clean, empty Pringles can and fill with whipped cream. Remove the bowl from the center of the babka and place the ice cream. Insert the apple into a Pringles can and press to squeeze out the whipped cream over the babka. Decorate with peanuts and caramel sauce. Enjoy!