Lasagna to take away everywhere
15 minutes - 3 people
Made by you!
6 slices of white bread
5 tbsp of butter
6 sheets of cooked lasagne pasta
1/2 lb ground beef
1/2 cup of red wine
2/3 cup of tomato sauce
1 1/4 cups of bechamel white sauce
3/4 cup of grated mozzarella
1. Spread the melted butter onto one side of the slices of bread, then turn 3 pieces over and place a sheet of cooked lasagne pasta on each one.
2. Brown the mice, carrot and onion in a frying pan with a little olive oil. Add the red wine and tomato sauce and mix together.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the meat mix onto the lasagne sheet, cover with a second pasta sheet and then add 1 tablespoon of bechamel white sauce. Finally cover with a third lasagne pasta sheet.
4. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella and close each sandwich with the remaining 3 slices of bread, with the buttered sides facing out.
5. Cook the lasagne sandwiches in the toastie machine for 3 minutes, then serve with salad on the side.