Delicious & cheesy hot dogs for everyone to share! 🌭
20 minutes - 3 people
Made by you!
1 block Reblochon or Brie cheese
1 block Blue cheese
1 block Swiss cheese
1 block Cheddar cheese
4 rectangular pizza doughs
12 hot dogs
3 tbsp butter
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 red onion
1 oven rack
Round cake tin
1. Cut the cheeses into 4 pieces. Place 8 skewers into the Reblochon cheese, making 2 rows of 4 skewers. Place the Reblochon on top of the Blue cheese, pushing the skewers in. Then place the skewers in the Swiss and Cheddar cheeses. Cut the block of cheese in half and then cut between each skewer so that you have 8 cheese skewers.
2. Place two hot dogs on each skewer. Then place 4 glasses on your work surface and place an oven rack on top. Next place the pizza dough on a sheet of parchment paper, sprinkle with Chefclub Appetizer mix or spices of your choice, and roll out with a rolling pin. Cover dough with a second piece of parchment paper and place on oven rack. Remove the parchment paper and press the dough into the openings slightly as seen in the video. Place 2 hot dogs in each row. Sprinkle another pizza dough with the Chefclub appetizer mix and cover the hot dogs with the second sheet of pizza dough. Press on the lines of the oven rack to weld the two doughs together and bake for 15 minutes at 350 °F.
3. Spread the two remaining pizza doughs on parchment paper and place the cheese skewers on top. Roll each skewer in the dough and cut off the excess dough. Close the top and bottom of the skewers and bake for 15 minutes at 350 °F. Meanwhile, melt butter and add chopped parsley, herbs, and garlic powder to make a parsley sauce.
4. Cut off excess dough between each hot dog skewer and cut them in half so that you have 10 pieces. Sprinkle the bottom of the round cake tin with shredded mozzarella and fill the tin, alternating with the hot dogs and cheese skewers, placing them in an upright position. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, brush the hot dog and cheese skewers with the parsley sauce, and bake for 10 minutes at 350 °F. Turn the appetizer skewers out of the cake tin and place in the center of a plate with salad.
5. Decorate with lettuce leaves, diced red onion, pickle slices, and radish slices. Serve and enjoy!