Which recipe will win you over? 😋🍫💪🏼
15 minutes - 2 people
Made by you!
2 cups flour
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tbsp sugar
Raw cane sugar
2 squeeze bottles
1. For the crepe batter: mix the flour with 4 eggs, sugar, milk and 1/4 cup of melted butter. Leave to rest for half an hour. Fill a sauce bottle with this crepe batter. Add the cocoa powder in a ladle of pancake batter, mix and pour into a second sauce bottle.
2. Chika's Crepe Omelette: melt butter to grease the skillet, make a crepe and set it aside. Cook 3 slices of bacon and set aside. Beat 2 eggs and spread them on the skillet, cover with the crepe, place the grated cheddar cheese on a quarter of the pancake, sour cream, and parsley on 1/4, and the bacon slices on another 1/4. Cut next to the empty quarter and fold this quarter over the top, and fold over to form a triangle. Serve with salad and enjoy!
3. Bilal's Emoji Crepe: draw the lines of an emoji on the skillet with the bottle of cocoa crepe batter. Fill in the rest of the skillet with plain crepe batter. Turn the crepe over, serve and enjoy!
4. Edouard's Sweet Crepe Raviolis: heat small rounds of crepe batter on the skillet, then add some Nutella. Fold the crepes in half and pinch the ends of the pancakes with chopsticks to close them and make ravioli. Serve and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5. Marion's Pasta Crepes: place the banana slices in a pan and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook in a skillet to caramelize them. In another pan, melt dark chocolate. Cook 4 crepes, then fold them in half and cut them into strips. Cover the Pasta Crepes with melted dark chocolate, the bananas, and grated white chocolate. Enjoy!
6. Chika's Deluxe Crepes: make a grid with the bottle of plain crepe batter. Crack 2 eggs on top and spread them over the entire pan. Add a slice of ham and cover it with grated Swissl cheese. Fold the crepe in half, serve with salad and enjoy.