Pumpkin Spice Party
Basic betch starter-pack! 🍁☕️🥂
15 minutes - 6 people
Made by you!
1 pumpkin pie
Vanilla ice cream
1 pumpkin spice latte
Pumpkin spice blend
1 can pumpkin puree
Pumpkin spice cream cheese
1. Pumpkin Pie Roses: Remove balls from left-over pumpkin pie with a melon baller, place on two long stripes of puff pastry where the edges have been cut and marked with a fork. Roll and then cut in half, peeling back the leaves to reveal the pumpkin pie ball, brush with butter, place a mini marshmallow in the center and bake for 15 minutes at 350 °F.
2. Leftovers Milkshake: With the remaining pumpkin pie, place the slices in a blender with vanilla ice cream and a cold/room-temp pumpkin spice latte. Blend until smooth and pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice and garnish with leftover pie crust.
3. Pumpkin Palmiers: Spread pumpkin pie puree onto puff pastry, sprinkle with sugar and pumpkin spice. Roll from both edges then brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar and pumpkin spice. But 1-inch thick and bake at 350 °F for 20 minutes. Serve with pumpkin spice cream cheese for dipping.
4. Pumpkin Donut Hack: Cut donut shapes out of puff pasty, cover the donut shape with pumpkin puree, white chocolate and pecans, recover with more puff pastry dough. Seal the edges and deep fry until golden. Roll in a mix of sugar and pumpkin spice and enjoy.
5. PSA = Pumpkin Spice Accordions: Cut puff pastry into 4 stripes, on 2 strips spread pumpkin puree, sprinkle with sugar. On the other 2 strips spread pumpkin spice cream cheese, place one on top of the other, brush with butter, sugar, fold like an accordion, bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F. Drizzle with caramel
6. Pumpkin Spice Tortellini: Cut circles out of puff pasty, fill the center with pumpkin puree, then fold in half and in half again. Place on a baking sheet and brush with butter and dust with sugar and pumpkin spice, bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F. Serve with pumpkin spice cream cheese.
7. Chocolate Pumpkin Rings: Cut puff pastry into 4 equal rectangles, on one long edge of each, place a line of pumpkin puree then drizzle with melted white chocolate. Roll half way, then cut the remaining puff pastry in strips, continue rolling. and bend into rings with the aid of the cuts made. Brush with butter, dust with sugar and pumpkin spice. Bake 20 minutes at 350 °F.