Looks awesome and is simply delicious🌀🤤
45 minutes - 6 people
4 cheddar slices
2 1/4 lb ground beef
3 tbsp tomato paste
1 cup breadcrumbs, divided
1 1/3 cup cornstarch, divided
2.6 lb cooked mashed potatoes
2 tbsp grated parmesan
Salt & pepper
3 freezer gallon bags
1. Cut the cheddar slices into 9 squares, remove the plastic, place them on parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes at 350 °F.
2. Chop the onions and carrots and brown them in frying pan with a dash of vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 2/3 cup cornstarch, 2 eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper and set aside.
4. Cook the potatoes and mash them. Add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 2/3 cup cornflour, 3 eggs, salt, and pepper.
5. Place the ground meat and mashed potatoes in freezer bags. Then flatten and cut off bottom corner to make piping bags. Form a spiral of meat in the bottom of the springform pan. Fill in the gaps with the mashed potatoes and extend the spiral around the edges of the pan. Fill with the vegetable mixture and finish with a spiral of ground meat and mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake for 40 minutes at 350 °F. Turn out of the pan, stick the cheddar squares on the edges, and sprinkle with sliced green onion. Serve and enjoy.