Easy Graphic Quiches
Proof that vegetables are the most beautiful food of all. ✨
20 minutes - 4 people
Made by you!
1 cup ricotta
2 cups Philadelphia ® cream cheese
Salt & pepper
1 rectangular pie dough, precooked
1 red onion
4 round pie doughs, precooked
1/3 cup sour cream
1 square pie dough, precooked
3 leeks, blanched
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
1. Combine 1 cup of ricotta, 1 cup of Philadelphia ® cream cheese, salt, and pepper and spread mixture in a precooked rectangular pie dough. Arrange asparagus of different sizes along the width and arrange slices of red onion, cooked peas, baby lettuce, dill, edible flowers, and fresh thyme on top.
2. Line a precooked circular pie dough with mustard and grated mozzarella cheese. Cut a tomato, an onion, a zucchini, and an eggplant in half and then each half in slices. Incline the slices of the vegetables, leaving them stuck to each other and place them in rows on the quiche. Add a drizzle of olive oil and fresh thyme and bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
3. Mix 1 cup of Philadelphia ® cream cheese with 1/3 cup sour cream, salt, and pepper and spread in a precooked square pie dough. Cut the leeks and arrange them as shown in the video. Place salmon cubes in the centers of the leek squares and bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
4. Beat together 4 eggs, 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, salt, and pepper and pour into a precooked circular pie dough. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F. Remove from the oven and coat the quiche with tomato sauce. Cut a zucchini and a red onion into half slices and arrange them in lines on the quiche with basil and black olives.
5. Cut the zucchini into chunks, slice them, and stuff them with cheddar cheese as shown in the video. Arrange in a precooked circular pie dough, add ham around it, and pour quiche mixture over it. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F.
6. Pour a quiche mixture into a precooked circular pie dough and bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F. Cover the quiche with a mixture of ricotta and Philadelphia ® cream cheese. Bake 3 bell peppers in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 °F. Peel the peppers, remove the seeds, and cut into small pieces. Arrange the pieces on the quiche.